Information Collection and Use: HVES collects information from our users at several different points on our website. This information is used to enhance the user experience, improve the quality of our services, and communicate with our users.
The information we collect may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Personal information such as name, email address, and other contact information
- Demographic information such as age, gender, and location
- Information about your interests and preferences
- Information about your use of our website and services
We use this information to:
- Provide and improve our services
- Communicate with you, including sending promotional communications
- Personalize your experience on our website
- Analyze website usage and improve the user experience
We may share your information with third parties for the following reasons:
- To comply with the law or in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process
- To protect the safety and security of our users and our website
- To provide information to affiliated entities for the purpose of processing and storage of data
Data Security: HVES takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. We restrict access to your personal information to employees who need to know that information in order to provide services to you.